Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Broken Facial Hair

So I don't enjoy writing about facial hair but when it just up and slaps you in the face ... you can't ignore it.

My husband is an idiot! I love the man dearly but sometimes he can be a complete and total jackass. Case in point ... he has shaved his beard into some sort of old school presidential looking atrocity. 

He created this stupid group on facebook called Broken Facial Hair. It is described as ...
A group for guys who grow and love having facial hair other than a full on beard.

Stupid ... right?

Anyway, he has always had a "full on beard" but has shaved just his chin ... that's it ... just his chin.

I think his NYE kiss will have to be with BigPapaBrey ... another facial hair atrocity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can form a support group tonight. Think of a name.