Monday, December 15, 2008

Playoffs

So this is the most stressful time of year. Not because of the holidays ... because of Fantasy Football. Nick seems to make it to this level just about every year just to be ... well ... crushed. It was a repeat of all of those years yesterday. He sat in front of the t.v. all day screaming at his players to "DO SOMETHING!" but they just weren't doing anything. We decided to take my mom to dinner and I thought that would relax him a little. Not so much ... he actually got the shakes and the waitress couldn't come fast enough. He headed straight for the t.v. when we got home and parked there until the end. 

Now I don't watch football ... I actually hate it ... so I have no idea what needing 10 points in Fantasy Football really means but that's what he needed.

Well, hallelujah! He got those points and he won ... and I have to say ... It's about time!

Good job Nick ... whatcha gonna buy me?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I already bought you something, this is for me! ;)

Jilly said...

Lame!!!!!!