Thursday, December 25, 2008

Layla's iPod kicks my iPods ass!

So I'm sleeping like a baby ... all warm and comfy and I hear little feet coming into the bedroom. 
"Merry Christmas!" 
I hear her but I can't see her. Why? you ask. Um ... because it's 3:45 a.m. She had no idea what time it was. She just knew that she was supposed to get up early and that she did.
After going back to sleep until a much more appropriate 7:00 a.m. she ran out to the living room and grabbed her stocking. She was a little excited and broke the stocking holder but that's okay ... it's Christmas!
She opened her Santa gift first and was thrilled ... I mean like really, seriously HAPPY!
I never thought I would see the day that I honestly could care less if I got one thing for Christmas but here it is. Watching your kids open their presents is one of the coolest things in the world.
Merry Christmas ... I hope you all got exactly what you wanted.

1 comment:

SJT said...

I got to hang out with my best friends for the first time on Christmas today! Best Christmas EVER!