Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm just tired ... damnit

 So Nick brought to my attention the fact that my language gets salty when I'm tired. I guess that's when I really start with the swearing. 

"SO! If you don't like it when I say shit, don't read it! Nobody's holding a gun to your damn head!" *

I guess I get salty when people point out my faults too. Hmm ... interesting.  

I'm still tired.

I can't wait for break so I can sleep in every day.

I am still coughing! and I mean coughing up stuff and in my non-medical opinion this shit has gone on long enough. For the love of god I am sick of coughing. The weather is really helping too. I step outside and try not to breathe but ... well ... clearly I can't NOT breathe. So as soon as that frigid shit hits my lungs I start a coughing jag that makes me double over. Good Times!!

I can't wait for break so I can sleep in every day.

*I love Nick dearly