1. There are some serious bitches that teach at this school. I'm not sure what we ever did to these women or if they are just nasty and miserable all of the time but one day I fear I will lose my shit and say exactly what is on my mind. This would most likely result in me losing my job but I bet it would feel great.
2. We are in a classroom that has no bathroom. This means I spend a majority of my day taking kids to the bathroom down the hall. They're three, they use the bathroom A LOT!
3. The entire room is carpeted. We eat snack in our room. That may not sound like a big issue to those of you without small children but trust me, it is just a bad idea. Three year olds spill shit ... on purpose.
4. The janitor is a crabby old man. He has to clean the carpet in our room. He acts like I threw the shit down myself. I'm not sure he appreciates my sense of humor.
The janitor and I will not be friends and I will continue with my salty attitude when I return from my two week break!
1 comment:
I just noticed we both said shit a lot in our blogs today. Funny. We are potty mouths when we are salty.
And my word is shleate. Hmmmmm coincidence?
Post a Comment