Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another 25 random facts

So I listed 25 random facts about myself on facebook. Here are 25 more because I am just that interesting!

1. I hate having my photo taken by someone else but I have no problem taking my own hence my love of photo booth.

2. I would much rather have people come to my house than go to someone else's.

3. I always think I want a big cup of coffee and I end up taking 2 sips and dumping it.

4. I think mini ice cream sandwiches taste better than regular sized ones.

5. My favorite color is green. It used to be purple ... my poor bridesmaids.

6. I get car sick on short trips but I'm fine on really long ones.

7. I really try to remember what it felt like to be a teenager when Gage starts acting like one.

8. Sadly, I am getting too old to remember what it felt like to be a teenager.

9. I can't drive at night because I am as blind as a bat when it's dark out. 

10. I buy a vanilla candle and a bag of white cheddar popcorn every time I go to the grocery store (every Friday)

11. My favorite movie of all time is Pretty Woman.

12. I can flip my tongue upside down.

13. If I leave them alone, my nails grow at an alarming rate ... I usually pick at them before they grow.

14. I have a really big birthmark on my butt. When I was little my mom thought it was kool-aid and tried to wash it off.

15. I have a scar on the inside of my right eyebrow from when I was four and jumped off of a couch and hit my face on a clay flower pot.

16. I have a scar on my right pinky from when I was 16 and tried to hit someone and missed. I hit a book shelf instead and it sliced my finger open.

17. My favorite t.v. show is America's Next Top Model and I'm okay with everyone knowing it.

18. I hate my job ... very much although I really like the girl I work with.

19. I sometimes wonder if we should have had another baby ... the conclusion is always the same. Thank God we stopped at two!

20. I think Nick is the funniest person I know.

21. I hate getting up early ... really, really hate it.

22. I like volunteering at Layla's school ... really, really like it.

23. I always said I would never be "that" mom who puts her kids in all kinds of activities and sports so that they're busy every day of the week. Hello, I'm "that" mom.

24. I don't enjoy big social gatherings where I don't know people. That kind of thing really stresses me out and makes my face hot.

25. I am keeping a secret right now ... I really want to tell ... but I won't. Maybe later ;)

 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, you'll tell, you can't help yourself...was it Sue...Beth...The neighbor...the other neighbor?

Jilly said...

Don't prod ... you know I have no self control.I don't need anyone ELSE getting mad at me!

Anonymous said...

Come on Jill you have to tell..We will talk tonight.. After me and the girls do our Subway Run...hehhe

SJT said...

YOU BETTER TELL ME!!!!!! I AM YOUR BFF!!!! I WIN OVER EVERYONE BUT NICK!!! Sorry Beth.

Unknown said...

So it's not Beth, it's not Sue, and it's not me....That shortens the list.

Anonymous said...

Don't leave me hangin' here...afterall, I AM your favorite sister-in-law; well on Nick's side anyway.