Sunday, April 5, 2009

Photos taken with cell phone. Bad quality... still funny


So we went bowling yesterday. Real life bowling. It's a lot harder than Wii bowling. The ball is heavy and you have to really launch it if you want to knock any pins over. I definitely underestimated the degree of difficulty involved.


Layla was having a horrible time seeing as we had no bumpers for her. There were a lot of gutter balls and some tears until I bribed her with ice cream. A double scoop and she was set.


Jeff did not follow proper bowling etiquette. It clearly states that you are supposed to keep your "body english" confined to one lane. Jeff did his dance down every lane. *I have no photos of that :(* I do however have a shot of his form. I'll give it to him that it was better than every one else.


Jaime gave up towards the end and went for the granny shot. It did not serve her well.


Austin tried a variety of balls and techniques... umm... I beat him :)


Last, but not least, is Nick. He was slipping and sliding all over the floor. I beat him too :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, I think you're supposed to slip and slide.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Didn't your mother teach you that it is unlady-like to brag?