Friday, April 3, 2009

So... I got nothing original for ya

1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
As I have said before... I was absolutely sure I would be marrying a rich man and having his babies. Done and done. HA HA

2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else?
I volunteered in Layla's class and I bought supplies for the preschool where I work and am grossly underpaid.

3. Who is the best-dressed person you know?
A teacher at the school. She wears heels every day. Kind of annoying!

4. What is on your nightstand?
A photo of Nick and Layla, Bath & Body Works sun-ripened raspberry body lotion, extra pair of glasses, nail file, nail polish, and a lamp... oh and at least one empty Diet Coke can, probably more

5. If you were a cat, what kind of a cat would you be?
A siamese... they're kinda bitchy right?

6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land?
Pecan trees

7. What do you find to be very overrated?
People saying "Hot Mess"

8. How many email addresses do you have?
3... one for junk, one for work, and one I use every day

9. Have you ever felt replaced?
I'm irreplaceable... and apparently a little full of myself. Nothing wrong with that.

10. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
Baseball, hands down. I hate football... pretty passionately.

11. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
A photo of Layla

12. Name a lyric from the song you're listening to.
Take me on the floor

13. Do you use a feed reader?
nope

14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box?
The kind that's covering a cherry... Disgusting

15. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
I'm pretty sure all of my exes are married but really I don't care. They are exes for a reason.

16. Do words hurt you?
When they're meant to, yep.

17. Are you a talker or a listener?
People are lucky to get a word in.

18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Yep... it's overrated

19. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
Joe Mauer... only because I like to pretend it's Gage in a few years.

20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
Lost... and I'm still confused as hell

2 comments:

SJT said...

#19.....I would have guessed Apollo Ono. Ha ha! Talk about dream cheating.

Kathy said...

#17 - haha, remember when I was pregnant with James - It took three phone calls and finally towards the end of the third call I just had to cut you off and quickly say "I'm pregnant" Of course this was followed by uncharacteristic silence and then a verbal beating about letting you go on and on and on and on...