Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh that Nick

So Nick came to the preschool and had lunch with us today. We sat at the end of the table and everyone seemed a little leery of him except one of the little girls... she sat by me, across from Nick.

I think it was love at first sight. Every time he said anything she would throw back her cute little head and laugh until she snorted. Even when he asked her a question, back went her head and the laugh was loud and snorty. Towards the end of lunch after a particularly fake laugh from her and a very loud pig snort after he asked what her name was (hilarious right?) I said...

"I think someone's flirting with my man."

"No Miss Jill, that came out of my mouth... not my butt!"


Clearly I picked the right job.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA, LOL!

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Well at least Nick's new girlfriend is polite.....I think

SJT said...

That is too cute! Nick has an admirer.