So we all know what I dreamed about night before last. I'd like to go back to that... please.
Last night I dreamed I was pregnant... with triplets... two of which were boys... but they were cats.
The worst part of the dream was not that I was pregnant with two boy cats (and one human girl) but that I was in labor. You know those dreams where everything seems so real? Yep... I was in labor and it sucked! I was in a hospital but I couldn't find Labor and Delivery. Every elevator or escalator (because you find those in a lot of hospitals) stopped short of the third floor (apparently that's where I needed to go). Nick was desperately trying to figure out how to get there when Beth and Troy showed up. Beth just pointed and laughed at me (because I was HUGE) but Troy yelled "I'm a cop!" and suddenly Labor and Delivery magically appeared.
I woke up before I delivered the cats.
I think I'd like to get my tubes tied!
4 comments:
Cats?
Wow! What are you eating before bed? I HAVE to know so I can stay away from it. For the rest of my life.
I think the cats are a symbol of how much you dislike the idea of being pregnant. The only thing worse than having a baby is having kittens.
I totally agree with Nick, but Hey its nice to know Troy and I are in your dreams Jill ;-)) Heheheh...
Post a Comment