So I really don't like to admit when I'm wrong (who does) but I'm putting it out there that my husband was right. Five years ago when we got a new bed he suggested that we get a king size bed. I said no and probably implied that he was an idiot for suggesting it. Well, right here, right now, I am eating my words. There is nothing I would love more right now than a big, giant, take up the whole damn room, king size bed.
And it would, in fact, take up the whole room. That was my issue with getting one in the first place but at this point I don't care if there is any room at all to walk in there. Who needs to walk in their bedroom... I just want to sleep!
So Nick... you can have all the mead making toys your heart desires if we can get a big ass bed. I want one so big that I'll have no idea if you're even in it.
I'm tired.