Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's Official

So baseball season has officially begun. Gage has been placed on a team and has his first scrimmage tomorrow.

I have a love/hate relationship with this time of year.

I love watching Gage do what he loves. I love hanging out with all of the cool families that we have gotten to know so well over the last six years. I love going to tournaments and staying at hotels with these families.

I hate being away so much. I hate not having family dinners at the dining room table. I hate not seeing friends that have nothing to do with baseball.

It's all worth it for sure. Pretty soon Gage will probably ask that we don't go to his games and we'll have to oblige. Until then... I'll miss you if you're not part of the baseball family.

See ya in the fall.

No comments: