So we got audited today. Basically my supervisor and her supervisor came in and watched us like hawks. It's no big deal... I know I'm really good at my job and as much as I like to complain and pretend that I think it's the worst thing in the world, in reality it doesn't get much easier than my job and all of the kids love me.
That is until the high ups are watchin'. We had a girl run into a wall and get a huge goose egg immediately. That meant an ice pack, incident report, and note to mom. We had a kid go home sick and until his parents got there he laid on a cot kinda moaning about how he was just having THE worst day. We had a kid that was running in the lunch room and slid right over a spot that the janitor had just mopped (he mopped up applesauce from another of our kids) and land right on his back and smacked the back of his head on the floor... hard! Another ice pack, incident report, and call to mom. All of these things are pretty typical but they usually don't all happen on the same day within a couple of minutes of each other.
No matter... we passed with flying colors... duh!
No comments:
Post a Comment