Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Busy Much?

So last week was a horrible week. Busy, bad news all around at the dentist, and work was extra sucky.

Apparently the next few weeks will be no exception.

The appointments coming up are going to seriously suck ass.

Crash is going to the vet... I can only imagine that the news will be grim considering he recently started going up to 20 hours without peeing or really getting up at all.

Gage is going to the orthodontist for a consultation. I'm no orthodontist but I can look in his mouth and plainly see that the kid needs braces! He has needed them for some time but the dentist was waiting until he got more of his permanent teeth and I guess that has just happened.

I have my consultation for surgery next week and it makes my stomach turn just thinking about it.

Add to that the piano lessons, dance lessons, Brownies, snowboarding, weight training, working out, music programs, dance recitals, volunteering at school, conferences, training for work, CPR class, jury duty, JURY DUTY!

I guess that's enough complaining... there is plenty of laundry and cleaning to be done to keep my mind off of it.

No comments: