Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And the other one

So we had Layla's conference last night. Being that I volunteer in her class every week I already knew how her grades were but, again, it's nice to hear what people think of your kids.

Clearly all of her teachers love her. She's a sweet, smart, and sensitive girl. She tries her hardest and she comes out on top. Her teacher gave her the first "E" she's ever given for penmanship. She was at the top for reading and math again.

She clearly got Nick's brain for math because her teacher was showing her a math problem and I didn't get it. Um... it's second grade math and I couldn't figure out what she was doing... but I digress... this isn't about me.

My kids rule which means I must be doing something right... okay so it's a little bit about me.

3 comments:

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Oh, please, you are so bragging about your great parenting skills!

T. Cobb said...

Only after reading both proud parents rave about their child getting an E did I realize that, apparently, in MN an E is not a failing grade.

Jilly said...

An "E" is Exceeds Expectations... thank you very much