Wednesday, February 4, 2009

No I can't get up... really.

So I went to my first Body Pump class in about a year... maybe longer. I love that class... loved it from the first time I took it. It does have it's downfalls though. The first few classes... well... they make you hurt and not necessarily that good hurt where you're all like... yeah! I just kicked ass and it feels good! It does hurt like that but today... the day after... it hurts more like... Jesus Christ! What the hell have I done? and for the love of God it hurts so bad I can barely sit down to pee!

You know you had an intense workout when...

- You can't muster up the strength to pull the foil seal off of the cream for your coffee so you just drink it black but you really, really hate black coffee.

- You try to limit your intake of liquids so that you don't have to pee as often because I wasn't kidding it really, really hurts to do anything resembling a squat.

- You call your husband from the grocery store because you can't find your check card and abruptly end the conversation because it hurts too bad to hold the phone up to your ear.

- You spend FOREVER walking through the grocery store trying to decide what you can go without because pushing the empty cart seems so heavy you can't imagine actually adding to the load.

- You have to cut your blog post short because... seriously... you just don't have the strength to keep goi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG That is hilarious!!! I have tears in my eyes because I feel your pain! When are we going again?

P.S. The word I have to type in to make my comment go through says "outche" hahahahahhaha

Jilly said...

We have to go soon or else this is how we'll fell EVERY time and I can't chase after little preschool kiddies when I can barely walk!

Jeffy said...

that's really funny.