Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm working on it

So yesterday, after I had recovered and Layla took a nap (she was up until 3am at a sleepover the night before) we went to Dollar General. Now I've never been a huge fan of Dollar Stores...

-They usually smell like moth balls

-They're usually so packed you can't find anything

-They usually have crap... hence the reason to sell it for a dollar

Dollar General is different. No funky smell, clean and organized, and they actually have a few cute things that Layla loves. We bought stickers for her walls. I let her put them wherever she wanted them.

If you know me, you know this is a huge deal. I am a total control freak so to let her put those things up... with no rhyme or reason... well, it wasn't easy but she likes it and it's her room and she's not a baby anymore so... yeah, I'm awesome.

I was planning on taking a photo to show you the beautiful chaos but I just can't bring myself to do it yet... I'm not that awesome.

2 comments:

SJT said...

But did you get more? To add some order to the chaos? If you did...that's the Jill I know and love.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Layla has excellent taste, so I know her room is beautiful! She takes after me, so there is some plan in her head she is developing........