So Nick is up at the butt crack of dawn and out of the house shortly after to get to work by 7AM. Gage has to be out of the door by 7:40. Where am I during this madness? Asleep!
Needless to say I don't always see Gage when he leaves the house. Didn't really think I needed to seeing that he is almost 14 years old and perfectly capable... wait a minute... did I really think he was capable because... hello wake up call!
Yesterday he went home with a friend after school. We picked him up on the way to dinner. He walks out to the car and he's wearing a sweatshirt and shorts.
It's raining/snowing and freezing outside and the kid is wearing shorts. If only that were the worst part.
Of course we say to him he's not dressed appropriately and he starts arguing that it's fine and he's not going to wear a jacket because it takes up too much room in his locker. Doesn't stop arguing... the whole freaking night! He was all... I don't want to so I'm not gonna... the WHOLE night! Kinda reminded me of when he was 3 except I was still bigger than he was when he was 3.
Damn puberty... CURSE YOU!
3 comments:
Did he wear a coat today? Hee hee.
At least you have documented this, so that when he has an obnoxious child you can read it to him.... All I have are memeories that are constantly called into question about the accuracy of said memories.
Again... I was an angel and I don't know what you speak of!
And I love you!
Post a Comment