So I know I've been bitching endlessly about being the parent of a teenager. Get used to it because I'll never figure it out.
He's grounded. The first week sucked. He left for the weekend and came back and ignored us all completely. Ok... whatever. At least he wasn't saying "NO" to any and every thing that came out of our mouths.
Last night... charming, funny, chatty, sweet, nice, NICE! Of course at one point he says to me that he doesn't think he should be grounded anymore. A couple of months ago I would have caved in a heartbeat if it meant that he was going to keep being nice. This time... I laughed. And what did he do? He laughed too. Then he went to finish his homework.
?!?!?!?
I should write a book. It would be called...
I don't know what the hell I'm doing... and neither will you!
2 comments:
Pay back is hell, ain't it? If it helps any, you forget the attitude, even if you don't entirely forget the actions.
Pay back... what pay back?!? I was an angel :)
Post a Comment