Monday, March 2, 2009

Since I Know You've Been Waiting

So I had my appointment with the surgeon this morning.

He was pretty impressed with the size of my tori... hee hee. Doesn't see many that big... hee hee. Wow, they do look like fingers... hee hee ha ha cut them out already!

My first surgery will be March 13th. That's like 11 days away. He can't remove my circus sideshow freakishly giant bones in one surgery because apparently the healing time would be far too long... meaning too long without food. So he will do one at a time and as soon as I heal up from one I will go in for the next.

I did learn today that they have moved away form the chisel technique. He uses a "dremel like" device instead.

I will be paying the extra $325 to be knocked the eff out! There is no doubt in my mind that if I had to hear a dremel shaving off bone in my skull that I would vomit and probably choke on it and... well, I think you get the picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oweeeeeeee