Saturday, March 14, 2009

No Sleep For The Drugged

So apparently I can't sleep without my hand balled up into a fist and pressed into my face. Of course it would be the side of my face that is the size of an orange and hurts like hell. I tried over and over again last night to sleep on my other side but every time I woke up (which was A LOT) I was on the "OW" side with my fist on my jaw. Not good to promote healthy healing.

Part of the after care instructions said to swish with warm salt water. I was in the shower so I just decided to swish in there. Um... clearly they meant warm water and not HOT! Again... not so helpful with the whole healing thing.

Today and tomorrow are supposed to be the "peak" days for swelling and bruising so I will post lots of pretty pictures on my photo blog.

No comments: