Sunday, March 15, 2009

Enough Already

So today has been a day from hell... just in case you were wondering.

I went to bed at 10PM and woke up at 6AM... grinding my teeth. My God! Now I am so sore I feel like I got punched in the face... by a really strong dude... wearing brass knuckles. The throbbing I could do without.

I had to go to a training at the Y. It was for blood borne pathogens and I had to watch the same video I have watched about 5 times since I started working there and take a group test. Seriously... they made me get out of bed for that. I am well aware that if there is blood pouring out of someone's body I should not touch it with my bare hands thanks.

I came home from there thinking how nice it would be to go for a walk with the family but once I was in the door I went straight back to bed. I've been there ever since. Thank God for ANTM marathons.

Tomorrow... I'm getting out of bed and... well... we'll see what happens from there.

Happy Arrival Day to my sweet, sweet godson Miles. I can't remember when you weren't a part of this big ole' crazy family. I love you kid!

1 comment:

SJT said...

I'm sorry your in such pain. I am talking of course of the Y training...Hee hee..

Miles says he loves you too.