Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I am unmotivated... and it shows

So I really, really didn't want to go to the Y tonight. For no other reason besides being extremely lazy. It's a good thing my workout buddy is more motivated than I am or I would've sat here and done... a whole lot of nothing.

We went to Body Step and it was HOT and crowded and HOT! It's a hard class anyway but add a bunch of sweaty, stinky, hot people to the already tiny studio and you get a sauna with really slippery floors. Slippery floors and Body Step are a bad combination.

My mouth was throbbing (I think maybe pulling out the last stitch was a mistake) to the beat of Speed Racer. That has to be one of the most annoying songs I've ever heard and I'm not sure but I think they play it twice.

I kept walking out of the studio to breathe. Jaime stayed and worked her ass off. Damn her and her motivated ass!

Next is the new Body Pump. I hope the music is better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest up for Thursday!

Kathy said...

motivated ass... that's probably why it's smaller than ours! :-)
you should try boot camp, ouch! preceded, of course, by core. you know I have abs of steel under all this fat!!

SJT said...

I like being lazy here in Woodbury.. No one here bullies me into Body-kick-my-ass. I remain as always...Fat and Sassy!