Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wanna hear something NOT FUNNY?

So the van was towed away this morning and is already back home. Just a battery ... that's it. $250 later. Whatever.

Nick's mom let him borrow her car and thank god for that because this morning when I went to go start Nick's car to go to work ... you guessed it ... dead. 

I screamed at the top of my lungs (sorry Kathy ... hope your kids didn't hear me). 

"YOU"VE GOT TO BE FU@*&$% KIDDING ME!!!"

To top it all off one of my preschoolers "escaped" trying to find her dad in the parking lot and while chasing her down we both fell. I hurt my ass.

It's been a real winner of a day.

8 comments:

SJT said...

I am cringing for you right now!

Kathy's Klothesline said...

The battery, huh?.....

Unknown said...

I told you the car parts store could test the battery for you...always go with the easiest and cheapest step first.

Check that first on the Subaru. Take the battery inside and let it warm up for a couple hours. Then put it back in and try starting it.

Jilly said...

We couldn't get the car to the car parts store dude, it had a dead battery ;)

Unknown said...

You take the dead battery out of the car and just bring that to the store.

Jilly said...

HA HA HA ... I'm not a mechanic!!! How the hell do you take a battery out of a car?!?

Unknown said...

How to remove a battery from a car...ask your oh-so mechanically inclined husband to do it.

Jilly said...

I will now refer you to Nick's blog dated Jan 15