Screwed.
Nick's car is next ... I know it. He started it this morning and the exhaust was coming out from under the car ... not out the back but right in the middle. Um ... I don't know two shits about cars but I'm fairly certain that's a bad sign.
Thank God I didn't cancel the credit card like Nick wanted to.
I will say something positive in this post and give props to State Farm Insurance. They let us add towing coverage to our policy today to have the car towed tomorrow. Look at that ... someone not trying to screw us over.
4 comments:
That's good about the insurance. The exhaust is just coming from a hole in the pipe or exhaust system somewhere under the car. You can get that all replaced anywhere. No big deal. Our truck spews fumes from the tail pipe and the exhaust directly under the cab too ;)
I am not going to fix that on our truck until I decide what we are going to do with it...trash it, sell it, fix it...I don't know.
Yeah, well the Subaru is going to become a family heirloom so we need to fix it.
Sara and I both read about the van fiasco, and be both had the same thought, "Could it be your alternator?"
We've had car problems ourselves...
I don't know an alternator from a muffler. I know ignition, gas pedal, brakes ... oh and radio ... that's about it.
I hope we don't get raped by the mechanic.
Post a Comment