Before we went to Ryan and Sue's we went to the Humane Society with Frank and Sue to check out the cats and dogs and see if any of them would "speak" to Sue but the selection was surprisingly sparse. It is a depressing place ... I hate to know all of those animals don't have homes but at least they are being well taken care of and shown affection by the volunteers and employees. Anyway, none of these cats did any "speaking" to Sue. Well, some were speaking ... just not the right language ... i.e. when cages are marked "marking his territory" I think the chances are slim that he will find a home any time soon.
Gage called tonight with pet news of his own. He and his dad also took a trip to the Humane Society and adopted a dog. His name is Rocky and Gage seemed pretty happy.
Now I'm gonna go lay my head on that pillow.
No comments:
Post a Comment