Monday, January 26, 2009

Umm ... I'm kind of an idiot

So after I bitch and gripe about Gage I don't really feel any better. I'm still frustrated and almost shocked by the way he talks to us. Whatever ... part of the job, right?

So if it sucks so bad and I get so frustrated then why do I go ahead and do the thing that he was supposed to do in the first place?!? Hell if I know ... but I do.

His room is spotless, bed made, clothes put away, sporting equipment (and there is a lot of it) put in the appropriate place. Do you think Gage did it? Not so much. Like I said ... I'm kind of an idiot.

Oh and now I feel worse because Nick is gonna be frustrated with me. Maybe I'll go back down and mess it all up.

Now I know why my mom used to say "I'm not your mother ... I quit!"

5 comments:

MaxPowers said...

I would mess it all up again if I were you. lol

T. Cobb said...

AHA! I was right all along! F'ng Gage, Man! F'ng Gage!

Jilly said...

Ty ... you're gonna be a fine dad

Unknown said...

WHAT THE F*(%!!!

Kathy's Klothesline said...

I forgot I used to say that! Thanks for the memory.