Most of you know that Nick and I have not been speaking to some people that used to be a big part of our lives. Whether anyone agrees with the reason or not is a moot point because at this time I don't see that fact changing ... ever! I'll tell you why.
They seem to think that in this situation the only people at fault are Nick and myself. That's okay because Nick and I feel exactly the same way about them.
That means we're at an impasse .. right? Absolutely.
I'm fine with that ... things blow over, right? Wrong. Things can only blow over if they are left alone. That is not the case here.
You see, they are the reason I moved my blog. I got a little sick of snide comments on posts that had nothing to do with them. I figured the best way to deal with that would be to move my blog and not give them the address. I also stopped reading their blogs because, frankly, I didn't want to read about the whole situation and what a shitty person I am.
Too bad all of my friends who knew about the situation didn't stop reading their blogs. They know how to put two and two together (and really no one was trying to be discreet) and see when people are talking about me again. This time instead of being a so called "adult" and inappropriate in front of children, I am insecure and an idiot. Lovely. Oh and I am a big talker behind my keyboard. It's almost funny because I was also called a hypocrite ... hmm. I see how this works now. I'm all caught up. I shouldn't try to communicate at all, I shouldn't be myself because they don't approve, and I shouldn't say anything lest they take it out of context and apply it to a situation that it has nothing to do with but they can keep on keepin' on with the hurtful and childish comments. Gotcha.
It's too bad really ... too bad.
4 comments:
Finally! I was getting sick of you taking the high road. Too much crap has been slung your guy's way. And you two have been much too quiet about it. And a little too nice. Thank God!
Oh yeah....I like you just the way you are too.
Thanks Mama
That's right baby! I love you.
Post a Comment