Yesterday we did nothing! A whole lot of nothing. Well, we took naps but otherwise ... nothing. I did decide to make one New Year's resolution though. I don't usually because of the whole not sticking to it business but I think I can stick to this if Nick will be strong.
Ready ... it's riveting ... are you on the edge of your seat?
My New Year's resolution is NO MORE McDonalds for me or the family. We spent an ungodly amount of money there this year. Disgusting! We actually went two whole years without eating there awhile back but caved in because it's just so damn convenient. Not this time ... if we eat out we're going to Subway ... Jared style.
So that's it ... not at all interesting or riveting but now it's out there so I really can't eat McDonalds or I'll look like an ass.
Done and Done!
3 comments:
Just to be clear, McDonald's in this case is like Coke down south. It is a coverall for any fast food burger joint.
Yep ... I could type them all out though if you need me to.
Mcdonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell (yes I said it), Arby's, Papa Murphy's (yep, that counts too) ... you get the point.
:( I am sad.
Post a Comment