Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Prude ... ish

So I am about the farthest thing from a prude possible. I swear like a trucker (much to the disappointment of some) and I am pretty open to most things. That being said ... I watched the movie "Zack And Miri Make A Porno" the other night and I didn't like it ... at all.

I'm not sure if it was the number of times they said "fuck" just to say "fuck", the oh so disgusting bit about constipation and anal sex, or seeing Tisha Campbell's boobs hanging under her shirt like half empty water balloons but all in all I found it to be a seriously stupid movie.

There was one saving grace. Justin Long was hi-freaking-larious! His five minute cameo made the movie worth seeing.

Look at me ... I fancy myself a film critic now ... huh.

1 comment:

SJT said...

You're not a prude.....just old. Hee hee. It's what the kids are watching these days. Don't ya know?