It's -20 this morning and I go out to warm up the van and the stupid piece of shit won't start. It just makes this annoying clicking sound and I don't know what that means but I'm guessing it's not good. I tried again five minutes later ... nothing but clicking and again ten minutes later ... that clicking is really starting to piss me off.
Of course I call Nick ... yes I realize that he's in freakin' Minnetonka and there's not a damn thing he can do but who else am I gonna call, right? He was very helpful ... all the way from Minnetonka.
Now ... to get to the point of this post (besides the fact that Dodge can SUCK IT) ... Big Papa Brey saved my ass! He already drives Gage to school every morning, which RULES, but this morning he also drove Layla to school, took me to work, and picked me up from work. Above and beyond? Yep. I think I see a case of Coors Light in his future (future being Sunday).
Thanks Jeff ... you're the best.
2 comments:
And people still wonder why we want to move back to Chicago...where we don't need (or want) to have a car. Hope everything turns out ok.
First have the battery tested at your local auto parts store, I think checkers can do that. If it is still good, check the starter. Both are relatively easy and somewhat inexpensive to replace.
Post a Comment