So there's nothing all that interesting to write about so here are a few things... bullet style.
- I have to work an extra six hours this week... over two days. We are having conferences and I am not looking forward to them. There is only one family that has reasonable expectations for their kids. Should be a great time.
- Gage has his first game of the season tomorrow night. I could not be more excited. He's convinced they're going to lose so my hopes aren't high but I am ready to watch some 14 year old baseball.
- Layla took her final MAP test of the year and improved her score yet again! She clearly gets her genius from her mother. Her cough is almost gone and I think she may be able to breathe through her nose again.
- Today is the one year anniversary of Nick starting his dream job. I'm not sure he loves it as much today as he loved the thought of it a year ago but he's not nearly as crabby as he was when he worked at his old job.
- Layla is having her first piano recital this Saturday. She has taken piano lessons for three years and this is the first year she isn't too shy to play in front of people.
- The killer tree is losing it's flowers already and it's supposed to rain tonight. Fingers crossed it finishes the job so I can breathe again.
1 comment:
You keep saying it's my dream job, That's a little misleading since my dream job entails doing a whole lot of nothing and getting paid for it...oh wait...
Post a Comment