So I found a stack of old home videos and Layla and I have watched them the last couple of nights. I think this is a big mistake on my part because seeing her cute little one year old face is giving me all kinds of baby fever. I mean... knowing what a cute baby we can make it's like we're depriving the world. It doesn't matter seeing as how Nick has no swimmers but that's reversible right?
Calm down Nick. I know you would never do it... in a million years.
But don't you miss this... I know you do.
2 comments:
It's okay...I asked for a little brown-eyed girl and you gave me one. Good job! And let's not forget the sweet boy who was my heart...still is although I am sure he would prefer not to be reminded of that until he is older..... a lot older!
I live in the here and now.
Post a Comment