So I got my flu shot on Friday. I was grocery shopping at Super Target and stopped at their clinic. I think it took about five minutes from start to finish. I always feel kind of invincible after I get my flu shot like I'm all protected so ... bring it on. Yeah, not so much. Of course I get sick after I "protect" myself. I've got like the sandpaper throat and the pounding headache and I pretty much feel like crap. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the flu shot and more to do with the fact that Nick was sick all last week and I probably got it from him but still ... I'm blaming it on the damn shot.
On a brighter note ... Nick won most points in Fantasy Football this week and I think he said he won his division. That means he at least made his money back! YEAH!!! See ... I listen.
4 comments:
IT'S NOT THE SHOT THAT MADE YOU SICK!!! :-)
I know ... I know
It was me...sorry ;(
Post a Comment