Friday, November 14, 2008

My husband is the shiz-nit

So a couple of months ago Nick picked Layla up from school because I was sick. He was waiting in the front hall when a woman came up to him and said his name all excited like and he had no clue who she was. She went on to explain that they went to high school together and pretty much every other detail of her life including the fact that she is divorced. I guess she was a "close talker" too and if you know Nick you know that shit makes him uncomfortable especially when he still didn't remember who she was. Now, I wasn't there so I'm taking his word for it that the whole exchange was weird, uncomfortable and gave him a creepy vibe. So last night he logged into Facebook and there was a friend request from her. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. He was like "OH NO ... SHE FOUND ME!!" and almost jumped out of his chair like she could see him or something and his face actually turned a little white. Needless to say, he did not accept her friend request. Let's hope she doesn't sub in Layla's class.

No comments: