So my mom is witty, clever, and kind of hilarious. I miss the days when she was a five minute car ride away. I miss going to her house for dinner. I miss going to her house for holidays. I miss her being able to see my kids whenever she wants. I miss her making me feel better every time I have a bad day.
I never thought I would ever live apart from her... never thought I'd grow up enough to be able to but I do and I did and I guess it only sucks most of the time.
There are days when I'm glad to be able to read her blog and hear her voice in my head as I read it. I get to catch up on her days and what my dad (love of her life) is up too. But most days, like today, I just miss her and reading her blog doesn't help. A phone call doesn't help. I just need to hug my mom.
3 comments:
That is so sweet and sad at the same time. Sometimes I read your mom's blog too and I agree she is hilarious!
It's true. Your mom is all of those things. And a bit sassy. I'm sorry. This post kinda made me sad. Just a few more months till you see her.
I miss you, too. You made me tear up
Post a Comment