Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sad days in this house

So we've had to bring up the topic of Crash and his age and his health and... well... you know, the horrible conversation about having him put down before he starts to really hurt because I don't want him to be in constant pain.

I'm already emotional due to PMS so every time we talk about it I start the ugly cry. Snot, giant tears, and contorted face. Now Layla has started. She was out back playing and all of a sudden walked into the kitchen crying. I asked what was wrong and she said she couldn't stand thinking about Crash dying.

Can I just say that when this is the topic of conversation in your house the last movie, and I really mean THE LAST movie you should watch is Marley and Me. I guess I'm the only dumb ass around who didn't know what the movie was really about so dumb ass me popped in the DVD player and asked Layla if she wanted to watch it with me.

My poor child was sobbing and now has huge swollen eyes.

Mother of the year... right here!

2 comments:

SJT said...

Oh no. On all counts.

my word is diesi. Really?

Anonymous said...

Now I am going to cry! And I don't think I can ever watch that movie.