So there's this one lady from baseball and I think she's nuts. Her son is new to the team so this is the first year our boys have played together. So far this season she's done nothing but annoy me but today, at the tournament, she had me seriously questioning her sanity.
I have never heard anyone "cheer" the way she does. She yells things like...
"C'mon Bears! They're (the other team) not earning any of these runs!! You're giving them to 'em with all of your errors!!" And when I say she yells I mean everyone within half a mile can hear her.
She also likes to try to call plays from the bleachers and clearly has not a clue what the hell she's talking about. She always argues calls the umps make... loudly. All of these things are irritating as hell but today was the kicker. Today I realized that she's imbalanced and maybe shouldn't be allowed to spectate.
She got pissed today and starting yelling her normal crap but then started screaming at the other team that they were being unsportsmanlike. She was pissed that their coach was cheering on his team. He was praising them for good at bats, nice base running... ya know, the sort of thing coaches do. For some reason this pissed her off beyond belief and she lost her shit.
Luckily her kid had other plans for the rest of the day and they didn't come back for the second and third games.
It should be an interesting season.
No comments:
Post a Comment