Saturday, June 6, 2009

What's your pet peeve?

So, I was reading one of those survey things on facebook and one of the questions was "What's your biggest pet peeve?". Really, there are so many things that people do that drive me batshit crazy but I was reminded the other day that I do, in fact, have one thing that tops the list. There is nothing I hate more than when someone hangs up on me in the middle of a heated conversation. I find it the most rude, ridiculous, shitty thing ever. I would be perfectly okay with someone stopping the conversation and saying that they need a break and don't want to have the conversation anymore. That's fine to cool off. It's the yelling of that one last dig, insult, or fuck you and then slamming down the phone that chaps my ass.

Just sayin'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you referring to our last conversation...then I am sorry. hehe

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Who did that to you, baby? I will give them a piece of my mind!

SJT said...

Hanging up on someone is quite possibly the rudest thing out there today. Especially if it's someone you know well. And who are supposed to like you. Even a little bit. *wink*