Thursday, October 8, 2009

Facebook is CRAZY!

So the past couple of months I have "reconnected" with people on Facebook that I haven't seen or heard from in close to 20 years. If you would have asked me how long ago I saw these people I probably would have said 10 years. Then I have to stop and think. That can't be right because Layla is about to turn nine and Nick and I have been married for 10 years. Oh crap. Gage will be 15 on his next birthday and I certainly haven't seen these people since he's been around. Or when I was pregnant with him for that matter. Well...would you look at that. I'm freakin old! Somebody wanna tell me when that happened?

So, while I enjoy Facebook and catching up with these people that used to a part of my life long, LONG ago...I'm not so much enjoying the fact that it is a daily reminder that I am not 17 anymore...or anywhere near 17.

Oh My God I was 17...17 years ago!!!

I hate this post!

1 comment: