Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sleeepy

So I had a dream about "the conflict" last night. It was so crappy I think I actually cried in my sleep but that's not the worst part. The worst part is that I couldn't go back to sleep. There is nothing worse than laying awake in the very early hours of the morning. I'm sure I wasn't alone, I probably woke Nick up with all of my tossing and turning. So now I'm all baggy eyed and tired and I really just want to go back to bed. I hope Nick wasn't up for as long as I was or his day is going to be shit. I'm off to make a big fat pot of coffee and get Layla ready for school.

Nick ... if you're exhausted ... I'm sorry!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I knew something was up, it was probably the late night snack we got busted with :)