Monday, October 27, 2008

Are you ready to ROCK???

So I pre-ordered Guitar Hero so that I would not have to wait like everyone else. Smart right? Not so much. It came out yesterday and while Layla and I were at Super Target yesterday afternoon we saw four of them. I thought it was no big deal because surely Best Buy would be shipping ours out today. Not so much. I got an email this morning that they would ship it in two weeks. Two weeks!! No way. I started calling Target stores and the one closest to me had one and the guy even said he would hold it for me. Layla and I went before school this morning, wet hair and all, and picked one up. Now I'm gonna finish this blog and clean the house and my reward will be putting it all together and rockin out ... all by myself. Maybe I'll be a pro by the time the kids get home. I better get to it!

P.S. Yes ... I realize I am a huge dork.

1 comment:

SJT said...

You aren't a huge dork. Who else was there with you today? Oh yeah...The Joker. Ha ha.