So it was a trying day today. I'll just say that there are behavior issues with one of the kids at preschool and I'm not down with it, like the issue of, I got kicked in the shin ... hard ... on purpose. I kind of wish I could kick people in the shin when I don't get my way but alas ... I am a grown up :(
Let me tell you this, if either one of my kids had ever kicked their teacher in the shin not only would I have been beyond embarassed but they would still have my hand print across their butt. My kids knew that which is why even though they may have wanted to kick a teacher in the shin they certainly didn't.
I'm off to spend the rest of the evening with the family and get some sympathy for my shin.
No comments:
Post a Comment