Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Currently Obsessed With...

So when I find a song that I like I play the hell out of it, just ask anyone that lives in this house. Currently obsessed with Adele. Obsessed. Love her!

I'm the same with food. Currently obsessed with parmesan crusted tilapia.

Kind of getting out of control with shoes. Currently obsessed with heels, the higher the better.

I stopped drinking pop and coffee and started drinking tons of water. Currently obsessed with sugar free tropical punch flavor packets.

Getting ready for Spring. Of course that means I need a new wardrobe. Currently obsessed with online shopping. Oh lord...I can't stop. They make it far too easy.

Now if I could just get obsessed with working out again...

2 comments:

SJT said...

I've been privy to all but the Adele. I like her a lot too. Your shoes are high. I can attest to that. Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

I am going to go kick some ass tonight. You should come. That ought to get you obsessed with working out again. And we can go tanning beforehand and you can get hooked on that too.