So...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Little Kids Are Loud

So the family came over tonight and I still can't hear. My ears are ringing. Seriously.

The screaming is insane and I'm pretty sure they were using their inside voices.

My kids are awesome. My kids are old and quiet.
Posted by Jilly at 10:07 PM

1 comment:

Kathy's Klothesline said...

It is quiet now. I read them all to sleep. It is so quiet I can hear my blood pressure ......

February 17, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Oldies but Goodies

  • ►  2012 (7)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2011 (32)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • I Did It
      • Little Kids Are Loud
      • Meat and other things I'm not eating anymore
      • I hate Minnesota
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (71)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (222)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (30)
    • ►  February (31)
    • ►  January (45)
  • ►  2008 (90)
    • ►  December (38)
    • ►  November (36)
    • ►  October (16)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.