So we went to Super Target...and spent ungodly amounts of money. No surprise there. What is surprising is that I spent time finding and cutting out coupons for this particular trip. I don't usually bother for some reason but today I did.
We got our haul and went to the car to load them up and when I reached in my pocket for my phone there were my carefully, thoughtfully found and cut out coupons. Shit!
No worries, I just headed back into the store to redeem them. You know what they do when you forget to use them at the checkout? They give you cash at Customer Service. If you know me well you know that I NEVER have cash...not even spare change. My $9 is now tucked away in my wallet and I am much too excited about it.
I think I might stick with this coupon thing. And I think I might forget to use them at the checkout every time.
Oh the little pleasures in life.
2 comments:
It's like finding money in a jacket you put away for the season and just stuck your hands into. Woo hoo!!!!!
Coffee on you next week *wink*
I am so proud!!!! You used coupons, you ARE my child!!
Post a Comment