So Layla has been self conscious of the hair on her arms since...well...forever. The other kids (mostly boys) make fun of her "super hairy arms". Since I can't smack said little boys in the face we thought of another solution. Actually Layla thought of it. She remembered the Smooth Away commercials and said she wanted to try it.
I totally got it for her. And it works. It works really well. It took about 5 minutes to do both of her arms and it lasted about 2 weeks before it started coming back the tiniest bit. We'll never know how long it takes before the hair really starts growing back because as soon as she felt the tiniest stubble she got rid of it.
Next...legs.
Oh and it works on upper lips too. I won't tell you how I know that.
1 comment:
I am going to have to try it. I too have way too hairy arms for a girl.
Post a Comment