Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My baby

So I had trouble sleeping last night but not because of insomnia...that's better now. I couldn't sleep because I had to take Georgie to the Vet this morning to get "fixed" and I was so nervous for her. I thought for sure she was going to cry like a baby when I dropped her off.

All that anxiety was for nothing...she didn't have time to worry about me, she had stuff to smell.

So I'm relieved but I think she's not gonna be happy when I pick her up. I hope she doesn't hate me.

Oh and by the way...at 5 1/2 months she weighed in at 80lbs.

AWESOME!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, 80 lbs...I cant wait until she meets Mr. D. I think those two will have fun this spring, he wont beable to keep up with her.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

So, I guess puppies are out of the question now, huh? Give her an extra kiss from me.

Wall-E said...

Dear Aunt Jill,

I was sad to hear that Georgie was feeling a little sore........ I remember quite clearly what was done to me and let me tell you, it was very traumatic!

Your nephew-dog,
Wall-E