So ten years ago today I married the love of my life. People said, before we got married, that it was going to be hard. They said marriage is a lot of work and sometimes you'll want to give up on it.
To those people I say "Suck It Fools! My husband is the shit and I am happy every day with him."
It's not work being married to this man. I love every second of it. Well, maybe when his teeth scrape his fork when he's eating, that kinda sucks. But that's it folks. The only thing I can think to complain about.
I'm a lucky, lucky lady.
Here's to many, many more years with my fork/teeth scraping hubby!!
3 comments:
Congratulations! I love you both way too much for it to be healthy!
I knew, I knew! 10 years, how can 10 years have passed? Dad and I will be married 35 years....I still remember Gage last year, saying tthat I have been married longer than you have been alive!
I have to agree - when married to the right man, it isn't hard - it's easy. Happy anniversary!
Thanks so much for your kind comment regarding the loss of Roxy. It meant a lot!
Post a Comment