So we're visiting my parents. I love my parents...I hate their dogs. I am not a little dog person and that's what they have, three of them.
Before you read the comment my mom is bound to leave, yes, Oscar (a dachshund) came from me. I bought him as a birthday present for Nick. Shortly after I bought him I found out that I was pregnant. Done and done. Osar was bound for the pound. Yep, that's mean, you don't need to tell me. The smell of that dog made me puke and I was already puking my guts out. So anyway, he went to live with my mom.
She already had Sarge (a Collie) and Louise (a St. Bernard). I guess she didn't want Oscar to be the only little one so she bought him a bitch, literally. She bought Emmy (another dachshund) to breed with Oscar. They had one litter and then Emmy got fixed.
Sarge and Louise are no longer with us, Oscar and Emmy are. So is Wally. He's my sister's dog and god only knows what breed he is. Is ugly a breed?
Oh yeah, the point of this post is this. These dogs bark and yip and their little claws click, click, click on the floor...constantly! Click, yip, bark, click.
Little dogs suck.
I still miss Crash...maybe even more than before.
5 comments:
This is to funny...But you forgot to write one thing; There is one "little" dog you like; The Duds...LOL
Hope your having a good time. Allie is already missing Layla...
Beth
Beth I hate to break it to you but Dudley is not little anymore...he's a tank!!! And I do like him :)
Little dogs are natures domesticated rodents. Sorry Kathy.
little dogs make my kids shake with fear. BNEs 160lb St. Bernard they have no problem with. we miss Crash too.
PS - James said "dog" today. this was, of course, preceded by "layla" which he started saying weeks ago. typical wallek.
I haven't thought of an appropiate response to this. Wall-e may have to address this on his blog.....
Post a Comment